If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Integrax Berhad - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Integrax Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Integrax Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Integrax Berhad"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Integrax Berhad (IB) is an investment holding company. The company owns and operates port facilities in Malaysia. It operates Lekir Bulk Terminal port facility for dry and liquid bulk; and Lumut Maritime Terminal port facility for dry and liquid bulk, break bulk and containers. IB also sells industrial properties. The company's subsidiaries include Pelabuhan Lumut Sdn Bhd, Lekir Bulk Terminal Sdn, Bhd., Lumut Maritime Terminal Sdn. Bhd, Trek Kembara Sdn Bhd and LBT Two Sdn Bhd, among others. IB is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.